As time goes on, outdoor and indoor coverings evolve and acquire new elements that offer new choices. There are always new and innovative solutions. Cladding is one of the most appreciated aesthetic solutions for coverings as it represents an evolution of stone processing, which affords a rustic and yet modern combination. Starting from a classic element, and creating an aesthetically pleasingly envelope is accomplished with these new applications.
Let’s explore what a natural stone slab can be. It is possible to create varied and special finishing through a chiselling process of sawn surface stone. This finish can be tailored to specific taste as determined in the processing. In the past this particular finishing was applied by hand. Today, splitting is accomplished through special machines that finish the stone, giving smooth textures and natural shapes.
Thanks to the ability to produce small stone elements, it’s possible to create real mosaics on walls. Among the most popular stones are travertine, quartzite and limestone, such as marble. There are a number of different materials used in this application, such as granite, serizzo, serpentine, beola, sandstone and even concrete.
This is a practical and fast aesthetic solution, which allows the enhancement of any environment. It is available in different models, colours, sizes and thicknesses.
The natural stone slab perfectly reproduces a living stone wall and transforms neutral environments into rustic and elegant locations. Every single piece is characterized by manufacturing quality at the pinnacle of craftsmanship. Every single piece adds value to each project as it contains aesthetic qualities of great prestige and beauty.
Why are the cladding slabs so sought after? Because they are simple, elegant and inexpensive.
Thanks to its particular shape, the slab greatly facilitates installation and minimizes joints. Each wall is made one piece at a time.
Where are slabs mostly used? The natural, simple beauty of stone slabs is equally appropriate for outdoor and indoor coverings. This type of building is appropriate in every setting, even in places where people live every day: from the house to the office, from shops to hotel rooms and so on.
The reason why architects or designer prefer to use the cladding slabs for coverings?
- Because it’s a natural, elemental product;
- Because it lasts over time and does not require any treatment;
- Because it’s safe for health and the environment;
- Because it’s damage resistant;
- Because it’s a solution that can easily cover otherwise difficult wall parts;
- Because you can clean it with water;
- Because it maintains its characteristics of integrity, composition; shape and colour;
- Because the wavy effect creates texture and depth;
- Because it’s tactile;
- Because it adds value;
- Because it is adaptable and can be used to both cover large spaces or small corners of the house;
- Perché può coprire grandi spazi o piccoli angoli di casa;
- Because it’s eco-sustainable and environmentally friendly;
- Because it’s a form of decoration and enrichment for easy structural renovation..
Always remember, a good finish is recognized by the elegance, finesse, quality and aesthetic that creates the environment.
This completes the interesting article on the use of cladding slabs, a process increasingly requested by architects and designers. A finish that demonstrates all the versatility of stone and craftsman. If the topic has aroused your interest and you want to get more details, write us on our contact page or on Facebook, a team of experts will be pleased to respond to your inquiry, doubt, or curiosity.