From June 22 to 25, 2022, the Exhibition Center in Nuremberg will host the most important international event dedicated to natural stone industry: “Stone + Tec” 2022. This event takes four intense-planned days, during which the exhibiting companies will present the best solutions and technologies for stone processing and splitting.
The MEC team is preparing to welcome you in the best possible way at Hall 12, Stand C09. We are waiting for you to show you in detail how our stone splitting systems work.
In the meantime, would you like to know about the Stone+tec 2022 program? Then you just have to continue reading this short article.
There are three main topics addressed at Stone+tec 2022:
- “Building with natural stone”; In Hall 11 all the exhibitors will show different types of natural stones: marble, limestone, granite, slate, and much more!
- “Equipment for professionals”; Solutions for stone processing will be present in Hall 12, including machinery for cutting and sawing this material.
- “The places of remembrance”; Hall 10 is dedicated to the exhibition of tombstones and sacred objects. The culture of mourning also finds its own space at “Stone+Tec” 2022.
There is a Stone+tec congress held on the occasion of the opening of the international forum in Nuremberg. This area is entirely dedicated to the presentation of the most innovative projects in the field of natural stone processing, which still plays a fundamental role in the world of architecture. Indeed, the material is not only found in historic buildings and churches but also numerous modern building complexes.
The Stone+tec 2022 Congress will continue during the second day of the fair (June 23rd), this time focusing on current issues such as sustainability in the natural stone branch. Moments of discussion and study: “Stone + Tec” 2022 will therefore be animated by specialist conferences and unmissable discussion cycles.
Furthermore, the fair will be the occasion for the presentation of the German Natural Stone Award, the prize for twenty of the most original and innovative works in natural stone. Stone+tec is therefore confirmed as the event aimed at professionals active in the branch of processing/splitting of the most important natural stone of 2022.
But what are the most expected appointments for “Stone + tec” 2022 in addition to the aforementioned German award?
- On June 26, an excursion to the Zeppelin grandstand in the city of Nuremberg is scheduled.
- The lecture given by the founder of the Zukunftsinstitut (Institute of the Future), Matthias Horx, announced for June 24.
Even the complete MEC team can’t wait to meet you live, in Nuremberg, with lots of news! Stone+tec 2022 will be an opportunity to tell you how our solutions for splitting natural stones work. For over 20 years, we have been manufacturing manual and automatic machines for the processing stone of any type. In await for “Stone + tec” 2022 Do you want to receive more information about our solutions? Do not hesitate to contact us!